I made mine with a size 10 crochet cotton I hand dyed myself.
I recently became Moderator of the Bookmarks knit along group, and in order to find new designers for our group projects I will be running a contest. Starting August first I will be accepting entries of original knitted bookmark designs. The winner(s) will recieve one of my needle rolls. I will be capping the contest at 300 entries, but will increase the # of prizes each time the number of entries pass 100.
Contest Rules are now Posted! Visit brileyknitsmarket details.
Oh, and I have been tagged by Crochetaholic Deb
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about yourself. People who get tagged need to write on their own blog their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Wierd things about me:
- I am a vegetarian of 17 years, and I currently work in a steak (chunks of cow, as I call it) house.
- Sometimes I eat very little food all day so I can have ice cream at midnite with out feeling too guilty.
- As a child I loved the smell of skunk (I don't mind it now, but don't like it either)
- The stray cats in the neighborhood run from everyone but me. I think they either know how much I love cats, or they are amused at the fact that I am allergic to them.
- I am a male knitter that was taught the basics by my brother.
- I collect vintage ettiquette books.
Are those things wierd enough? I guess they will have to be.
Here are the people I have tagged:
Last time I was tagged on my yahoo blog I picked blogs at random.. This time they are all people I am familiar with, and whose blogs I enjoy reading.