Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Quick progress update.
Last night I was knitting the Primula shawl onto a longer needle. It seemed like the perfect time to stretch it out a bit and get a couple photos in which you can actually see a bit of the lace patterning. Unfortunately all of my really long cables were in use in other projects, so the edges are still pretty bunched up, but you can see the center blossom fairly well.
I've also gotten a bit further with the quilt. Some of the fabrics I used in the first block were not going to make it through an entire quilt. So, I came up with a second block design. I have a few of each block done at this point. This project will probably not be touched again for at least a week, but I'm glad to have gotten a bit accomplished.