I have finally finished my Tomten Jacket. I started this as a KAL with my brother Gerry at the end of October. It has gone in and out of sleep mode a few times due to holiday knitting, and occasional loss of interest (aka frustration with silly errors). Tuesday I decided to just get it finished. It's still waiting for a zipper, but the knitting and seaming is all done.
I have also nearly completed my hand-spun BSJ. I need to sew up the top, and add the buttons, and possibly a collar, but here's how it's looking.
I've been doing quite a bit of spinning as well, but haven't taken pictures yet. I will try to get to that soon.