So, I just realized that this Sunday will be the 1 year anniversary of my becoming a blogger. I started blogging here on April 27th 2007. I decided I would keep that date as my blogiversary, even though I have moved. Since it seems that a contest is customary for the anniversary of a knitting blog, here is mine:
This photo show 4 different types of roving from my stash. They are all 100% a single fiber (no blends). Guess what type of fiber each roving is.
To enter the contest leave a comment with your guesses listed left to right (they must be in the correct order to be considered correct guesses), by Monday April 28. Any guess will get you an entry in the drawing for a prize.
To get additional entries:
- A correct guess on two or three of the fibers will get an additional entry
- A correct guess on all four fibers gets you 4 additional entries
- If you enter this contest and have ever commented on either of my blogs before you will get an additional entry
- A link to this contest on your blog will get you an additional entry (you must let me know you have done this)
- Any comment in which someone tells me you referred them to this contest will get you another entry.
So, the number of entries you can get is limitless.
- a custom needle roll-up
- a 4oz hank of hand spun merino wool
- a hank of hand painted cotton yarn
I will announce winners on Tuesday, April 29th. The first place winner (the first name I draw out of a bag) will get to choose whichever prize he/she would like. The second place winner will get his/her choice of the two remaining prizes, and the third place winner will get the remaining prize.