Thursday, May 29, 2008

SPECIAL NOTE TO JANEY

So, I have meant to add this in to one of my last two blog entries, and have forgotten both times. This is directed to the Janey that left a comment inquiring about the meaning of "No Wire Hangers" associated with Joan Crawford.

Janey, I have tried to email you, but the emails have bounced back.

It has nothing to do with back alley abortions.

In order to understand the joke you have to watch the movie "Mommie Dearest" so, put it to the top of your Nexflix or Bockbuster queue!

I would try to explain it further, but I think you really have to see for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your words - both here and in the private e-mail. On my next movie renting trip I will get a further explanation.
(I have no idea why my e-mails were bouncing. Sorry about that.)

Janey, whose curiousity will be solved